Friday, July 30, 2010

Yesterday was the worst day of the month. To begin with Early in the morning i forget Sabodana on Gas and it was all burnt. Next thing which went wrong was while ironing my clothes some part of my dupatta got destroyed.

Electricity went at 10:30 in the morning and by the time i left for the office (12:30), No sign of it. Got to know that whole day there was no electricity and inverter also got discharged.

In the office lots of work to do and sent wrong report to my senior. I was on call since 8 pm and call got over at 10:15. I had not taken dinner and at home i prepared maggie and that too in the light of mobile as there was no electricty whole day.

No problem. Things went wrong one day but other day it might not be the same. Think Positive and you will get positive vibes from the god.

No comments:

Post a Comment