Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Anant trying to become a Singer as well as Dancer

By the time my soni moni baby reached 8th month he started saying few words. The first word he said was Aba , than baba and Papa. After listening him saying “papa” my hubby was very happy and feeling good.

My Anant is planning to become a dancer I guess…he he he… My husband downloaded few songs and played them and to my astonishment, my nonu baby was sitting on the bed and singing song in his on code word language and at the same time moving his hands, legs and body. Will upload the video as soon as I have time.

Sometimes 24 hrs in a day fall short when it comes to spend time with my nonu baby Anant. I am not a housewife so I get less time to spend with him. My mother-in-law takes care of him. I have heard people saying that a bay recognizes his mother and is more attached to her but in my case my baby is not very much attached to me and I guess does not recognize me as his mother. I really feel very bad that being a mother my son is not attached to me. My office timings are really very odd (2pm-11 pm) In the morning I have to finish all household work and prepare lunch for in-laws. At 1 pm cab reaches and i have to leave my baby. At night I reaches home by 11:50 and at that time he is sleeping. No time to play with him.

Now it’s time to prepare something for my little angel, will keep you updated about his activities.

1 comment:

  1. awww...that's so shweet...would love to see the video...

    ReplyDelete