Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cutie Pie, My Angel- Anant Born


So the time arrived when i was to be operated. I was put on the stretcher where operation was to be done. Doctor asked me few question and another doctor gave me anesthesia at the end of the spinal cord. I was in consciousness, was able to hear everything what doctors were talking about. I also felt when stitches were put on lower abdominal.In between i felt as i will vomit but on my face mask was present neither i can move my legs nor i can move my hands as they were tied. I tried to move my head but don't know whether i did or not but nurse removed my mask and put bowl in front of me. Till the time my baby was out i was in conscious later on when they put me on other stretcher to transfer in ICU room i was in unconscious state. For 6 hrs i was not able to see or talk to anybody.

The day, God showed his kindness and all of his love towards me and blessed me and hubby with most lovable, cute and precious baby named Anant on 26 September 09 at 6:20 am. Anant: My cutie pie, My Life.

Everybody outside operation theater was nervous, were in what to do condition, worried, were waiting outside for something everybody has dreamt of, and its very hard to explain, what was there condition at that time. Time seems to be running very slow, I was in operation theater, but at 6:25, Everybody outside operation theater were informed that “You have been blessed by a Baby boy”.. then……………………………………………….

My husband, mother-in-law and father-in-law all felt happy and tears of happiness flooded there eyes. Then all of a sudden the door of lab opens and nurse came along with a small little angle, wrapped in pink cloth, everyone's eyes got stuck on him….He was looking so cute, so sweet, a baby folding his both hands, eyes closed, small hairs, small nose, pink lips, like a sweet little sleeping beauty.My mother-in-law took the baby and after they brought it to the room.

3 comments:

  1. Am not married and i dont have kids but i can understand the feeling and the emotion of being blessed with a baby. some of my buddies with kids have told me that the pain and the trouble that one had to take vanishes the moment you see your little angel.

    I envy you so much. I think i should get married soon. BTW, nice blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...the way you wrote seemed so lively...God Bless the sweetie pie...

    ReplyDelete