Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cutie Pie Still Not Born

It was my last month and waiting for my dream baby to come in front of all of us.As people ask what do you want a boy or a girl, my answer was always its a god's gift and whatever it might be it will be good.

I was suppose to go to office till 1st September, than take a break for 3 months but on 31st August i felt little pain and was not able to go to office. Nobody was there at home and i was feeling very lonely and depressed. I called my hubby and told about the pain he advised me not to move much and take rest and he will reach withing 1/2 hr.

That same day we went to Alwar my in-laws place. I was doing evening walks daily and other things suggested by my mother-in-law. Being a professional, sitting at home was really making me feel helpless. No interaction with my online friends or relatives. Nor i was able to check my emails.

Days were passing in a hope to get a sweet sweet baby. The big day came and i was not having any pain or any other kind of stuff,than we went to doctor for check up it was the date given by the doctor. After check up doctor advised us to get me admitted in the hospital. On 25th September at 10 Pm i was admitted into the "Navjeena Hospital" in Alwar itself. Whole night Passed but no signs of labor pain. Early in the morning doctor Nandini came for Operating other lady as her condition deteriorated. After that she came to me and checked my condition. After check up she asked my mother-in-law that it need to be operated as condition of baby is not good and getting delayed will harm both of us(myself and my baby)

Father-in-law and my husband reached hospital after hearing the news of operation. All formalities were fulfilled and i was taken into the operation theater at around 6:10.

And you know what happened next...How i felt after viewing machines and so many doctors in the operation theater. Will tell you in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Operation sound scary...will want to know what happened next...please post soon...

    ReplyDelete